Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Spy Adventure and Some Cereal

Bonjour my avid readers!
I am here today to share with you a tasteful adventure! Or maybe that was just the gourmet cereal I had :)
Early this morning I embarked on a journey to find my Christmas presents!
I'm not saying anything... But I think I can say safely that those boots I wanted are a shoe-in for me!
Ha ha ha h ha!!! I'm killing myself, darlings!
Anyway, I still have my suspicions and will alert as soon I know what other wonderful surprises are in store!
But now, instead of talking about MY presents, I want to tell a little bit about GIVING presents!
There is a wonderful organisation called The Canadian Feed the Children Organisation!
This is a wonderful organisation that helps thousands of kids who need help, their  dream is to have a world without poverty. I love this organisation and with your help they can give the BEST GIFT OF ALL!!!
(Just make sure you as your parents before) Please check out the website: http://www.canadianfeedthechildren.ca/
and make some one's holidays amazing!
I'll post again soon!

-Calipso

No comments:

Post a Comment