Friday, December 9, 2011

Hola! (Again!)

Hola my fans!
OK, prior to my first post I have a simply scrumptious book review for you! *squeals*
Now, to get on with this!
This book is called Heist Society by Ally Carter.
It is a great book, summary:
A girl named Katarina (Kat) Bishop has a family of thieves, but she doesn't want to be one, she's walked away from the family business... That is until she has to steal paintings from the most famous museum in the world, to get them back to their rightful owner and clear he dad's name from the crime he didn't commit!

This book is sooo good, I couldn't put it down once I picked it up!
But it is a YA book (Young Adult) so I would have to say you shouldn't read this until your 12, maybe 11.
In the Heist Society series, there are two books (but hopefully more coming! *winks at Ally Carter*)!

Well, that's all for now!

-Calipso

No comments:

Post a Comment