Thursday, March 29, 2012

Teenage Post Thrusday

Hey Readers,
As I have already said on the RFS I am so sorry for not posting more often, I have been insanely busy with my upcoming show and just haven't had any inspiration, but rest assured, I'm back with a new addition to the blog!

I'm calling it (hence this post title) Teenage Post Thursday. A little while ago, I brought up this thing called Teenage Post awhile ago and I thought I bring it back. Now, I have no idea who started this, but whoever did thank you so much! These things are genius and scary true.

So every Thursday I'll post one, no copyright intended, just pure enjoyment. To kick off the official first post here's one of my favs:

Ok, don't know about you, but I can barely look at my friends without thinking that so.....

Cal

No comments:

Post a Comment