Monday, March 12, 2012

Fashionesta Today, Fashion Designer (and still Fashionesta) Tomorrow!

Hey readers.

Sorry I haven't really been on top of posting lately, just haven't been feeling it... It's the time wear it's really rainy but yet the weather is so nice you just want to be outside doing anything - so that's exactly what I'm doing! Although along with the rainy thing, I'm not at an extravagent park or anything, nope, I'm in my GARAGE in a winter coat in March (and before any of you say that March is still winter to moi it isn't!) !!!!
Anyway, you're prob wondering about the title of this post, so I'll get on with it.
Today I discovered a new way to tae my fashion design career to new heights -all in the comfort of my own home (garage)!
It's called Polyvore - http://www.polyvore.com/ !
It's a super cool website where you get this blank "canvas" on your ipad or laptop or whatever and you search up clothing to kind of make a collage, it's gives you great ideas for future outfits and is a total boredom buster (take it from someone who's been doing that non-stop for the past 2:30 hours) :)
It totally gives you inpsiration and I love it!

Love,

Rockwood Fashion Studio (like moi's design name?)

No comments:

Post a Comment