Monday, February 6, 2012

Mom, can we move to Nashville?

Howdy, darlings!
I'm sure you've all heard this song, Love Story by Taylor Swift.
Now this post is kinda out dated since Love Story came out a few years ago but just now am I hopping on the Country Music Train.
At my rehearsal two weeks ago we listened to our closing number, This One's for the Girls by Martina McBride and I'll admit, I've been singing that song ever since.
And when you grow up listening to Dolly Parton with your mom, it's kinda in your blood.
So it only makes sense that I would "discover" Taylor now.
Anyway, if my acting career doesn't take off the way I want it to, I can always become a country music singer, you know... if I can sing.....

Do re mi fa so la ti do,

-Calipso Swift.... it works doesn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment