Saturday, February 4, 2012

101 at Random

OK, dear readers, time for confession.
My Sunday 101 "thing" has not really been going too well....
*breathes sigh of relief* what? you think I should just do 101 at random?
Wonderful idea darlings!!!!
So today, I figured in honor of another rehearsal and to prep all young actors my 101 will be on the stage!

1) Memorize your stage directions! -stage left, stage down left- I would explain them to you but moi is still have a little trouble memorizing them herself....

2) Always warm up! My wonderful drama teacher always makes us warm up before we start acting, it gets your creative juices flowing and gives you tons of energy!

3) Take bold leaps! Don't hide in your shell, let the world know the real you!

4) Try new things! Don't be afraid to make midtakes mistakes! Actually moi is currently working on a British accent.... time to watch the Harry Potters again!

Well, that all I have for today besides one more piece of CRUICIAL advice: Follow your dreams!!!

Let's end this post with my all-time 2 favorite qoutes!

- Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are foot prints on the moon:) -unknown


and


- The key in life is to fall 7 times but to get back up 8:) - Paulo Coelho, author of The Alchemist


-Calipso

No comments:

Post a Comment