Saturday, February 18, 2012

Book Review: The Gallagher Girls

Howdy, darlings,

Today I bring you another book review, this time with a book from one of my very favorite authors: Ally Carter. The author of Uncommon Criminals and Heist Society happens to have another series, just as good.
It's called the Gallagher Girls.
So far it has four books (the fifth coming in March!) about Cammie Morgan and her friends. This book is very good and has you hooked on the very first page. It makes the Gallagher Academy -a school for spies- totally up there on my list of boarding schools I want to go to (the only other on my list being Hogwarts)!

The first book: I'd Tell You I Love You but then I'd Have to Kill You is amazing!
Although it's kinda slow in the beginning it is totally worth the read:)
This book is YA meaning the ages 12 and up, and I'd have to say I sorta agree with that but maybe 11 and up is better, so pretty much what I'm saying is read with slight caution;)

Bye-bye from the Bookworm,

Calipso

No comments:

Post a Comment