Saturday, January 7, 2012

The New Years Blues:(

Buenos Dias, dear readers, *sigh*....
I know 2012 will bring many new, wonderful things but so far I haven't inspiration to post *gasp*!
With the holidays having come and gone and not having to look forward too... unless your like going to Paris for March Break or something... but alas, I'm not:(
But even through all the blues, I am super excited about an audition I have next week, and it just so happens to be the week of my birthday, so why am I so down?
It seems wrong and impossible that I could be.
So I did the only thing you can possibly do: surround yourself with friends... and a shopping spree:)
So for the weekend I will be hanging with Lights and my other super-fab friends.
Thanks for reading this very blue post and have a super weekend, Darlings!
-Calipso

No comments:

Post a Comment