Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Author Spotlight

Aloha, my fans.
Today I'm going to tell you about an amazing author who's books you will total get sucked into!
Her name is Jacqueline Wilson.
She is a British author who has written over 90 books, including the international best seller: Candyfloss (which I'm currently reading) and one of my faves: Little Darlings.
Jacqueline is truly amazing and has won numerous awards like the Guardian Children's Fiction Award, the Children's Book of the Year award and the Smarties Prize and that's some of them.
Though you can read these books at a young age, they are so amazing it doesn't matter how old you are.
Please try one of her books and spread the word;) This author is truly worthy to be in the same category as J.K. Rowling, and so many of my other favourite authors.
Visit her website at www.jacquelinewilsonrocks.com!

-Calipso

No comments:

Post a Comment