Monday, January 23, 2012

Lalaland

Don't you think some days are just....well.....blah?  i personally think so. You know the kind? No inspiration. No friends to talk to. Just in general blah. But I think there is a way to push through these clouded days. The answer is...................Dream. Act, dance, sing, write, draw, paint, WHATEVER makes you happy. We all have a passion, we just gotta find it. My friend (who I'm filling in for) auditioned for a play, she loves acting. And guess what? She got the part. I had an inspiration, at 11:00pm. I followed it, and now I have the tune to my first song. We all dream. We just don't now it. Or we chose to ignore those dreams. This post is just random, but true.
Dream. Follow. Laugh. Live.
Moonlight.
(  )( )
( '. ' )
(")(")

No comments:

Post a Comment